Seven Dimensions Consulting
We are hiring CAD Team Leader “Architecture”, CAD Draftsmen “Architecture” from inside Qatar – all nationalities.
We are looking for a talented CAD Draftsman who is seeking a position in a career path where he/she can improve and develop, share knowledge, participate in enhancing workflows and end results. A person who is creative and initiative, with a strong background in the Field of Architecture, Engineering and Construction, CAD Drawings Generation, Shop Drawings Requirements, Workflows and procedures in the Field of construction, where he\she used to develop designs with Technology, details and documentation.
The successful candidate should have a strong background about the latest technologies used in the AEC field, and Construction Industry and the international and local Construction and engineering Regulations, Standards and Requirements, and have the ability to join Immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall CAD drafting and documentation procedures and techniques.
- Creation of Drawings, Title Blocks, Layers, Pin Assignment, Plot Styles, Publishing, Plotting, Printing and CAD needed tools and techniques.
- Ensure that the CAD drafting procedure outcomes are compatible with the planned and the international deliverables’ standards, regulations and requirements.
- Produce shop drawings according to the overall project schedule and milestones agreed.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in building projects in the construction phase with a reputable contracting company.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience on mega projects “shop drawings creation authoring.
Software Skills Required:
- Microsoft products
- Adobe PDF
- Autodesk REVIT (Not Mandatory \ Additional Credit)
- Autodesk Navisworks (Not Mandatory \ Additional Credit)
Personal Skills Required:
- Strong Commitment Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Work Oriented
- Initiative and Creative
- Attention to Details
- Standalone work Guru.
- Leadership skills (not mandatory\extra credit)
Academic degree (e.g. engineering or architecture) from a recognized institute.