DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take responsibility for the day to day running of the Wellbeing and Fitness Reception as per department standards and procedures, ensuring all enquiries about the services are answered promptly and professionally.
- Ensure a high standard of customer care at all times.
- Greet all guests and members professionally.
- Enforce all company health and safety regulations,
- Take responsibility for pre-bookings and bookings of all services and ensure that the billing of guest services is carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure full knowledge of the packages and services
- Keep up to date on promotional offers and sell services to guests as per targets set, supporting the department in achieving sales targets.
- Maintain cleanliness and a high standard of presentation of the wellbeing desk/reception area.
- Undertake administration tasks set by the Management as required and ensure effective communication is maintained within the Fitness and Wellbeing Team.
- Have a good working knowledge of computer systems, Excel and Microsoft Office, ensuring all details regarding guests and members are entered correctly.
- Any other duties as may be required by from time to time.
- A good overall standard of general education.
- Previous experience providing high-quality customer service in a similar face to face role, ideally in a hotel or leisure environment.
- Understanding and working knowledge of computer systems, Microsoft Office Suite, etc
- Demonstrable customer service skills and the desire to go the extra mile to ensure guests have a memorable, high-quality experience.
- An excellent team worker who is reliable and demonstrates good timekeeping.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure effective working relationships within and across departments.
- Excellent communication skills as well as an excellent command of the Arabic language. English fluency is an added advantage
- Knowledge and background of the fitness and leisure industry.
- A polite, friendly, welcoming and helpful nature.
- The ability to work with discretion and in confidence, respecting guest privacy.
- Priority to be given to candidates that can join immediately
- Must be locally available within Qatar