Urgently looking for Arabic MALE Patient Access Associate(6 Months)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Arabic Male Patient Access Associate provides excellent patient-focused care while performing accurate and timely reception, scheduling and registration activities.
- The Arabic Male Patient Access Associate staff is responsible for key operational practices in the delivery of exceptional ambulatory healthcare.
- He performs necessary registration, scheduling and payment functions upon each patient’s arrival and ensures data inputs are accurate and precise for all phases of operations.
- The Associate – Patient Access is instrumental in obtaining patient signatures and scans related documents/images into each patient’s PEARL record, and is responsible for engaging management in patient access workflow improvements.
- Candidates must have at least 2+ years experience
- Candidate must be locally available in Qatar
- Must have QID(under family sponsorship) or QID(Under Company)-can provide secondment.