About the job
Mosanada FMS requires a dynamic Arabic Events Manager to join our ever-growing team.
Applicants must meet the minimum Person Spec requirements to be shortlisted.
PERSON SPEC REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Hospitality, or related field
- Minimum 12 years of experience in large scale events & project management
- Arabic speaker
- Operational project management skills and experience creating work plans, meeting agendas and other collaboration tools
- Excellent event execution abilities and understanding of event processes, technologies, and resources.
- Exceptional executive presence and ability to cultivate positive relationships with cross-functional partners and executive leaders
- Superior communication and negotiation skills.
- Good leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate a team
- Risk management experience.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Proven management and client handling experience
- Portfolio of successful events
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Critical out of the box thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, Calm appearance under pressure
- Readiness to work outside fixed business hours if necessary (e.g., mornings, evenings, and weekends)
KEY TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To meet Key Performance Indicators requirement set by management
- Head and Overall, in charge of Event in the project.
- Development, production, and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating, and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Communicating, maintaining, and developing client relationships.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction, and support to your team.
- Travelling to onsite inspections and managing events.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop good practice for staging major events including ‘in forest’ and ‘out of forest’ aspects
- Coordinate the delivery of good practice advice to event officials
- Develop standardized procedures for holding major events
- Appoint event officials to the major events