About the job
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As an App developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (development, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Take a lead role in planning and developing new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new products,
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
• Manage the
• Proven work experience as a Senior Developer in payment gateway
• Security, payments, cards
• Native Modules: Cardinal, ThreatMatrix
• 3DS1, 3DS2 auth, PAN handling
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store and the Android market
• in-depth knowledge of the different programming languages such as PHP, .NET framework, ASP .NET, C# ; Java, Objective-C, Kotlin, Swift
• Experienced with HTML, CSS.
• Known databases such as MySQL
• Ability to work in an AGILE environment.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Experience with mobile application deployment processes including app store submissions
• Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
• A minimum of 8 years of software development experience, including mobile experience.
• Experience with native mobile application development in both iOS and Android.
• Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous deployment.
• Experience in interfacing with internal and external customers.
• Ability to manage time effectively, work autonomously and prioritize.
• Master’s degree in computer sciences
• Good knowledge of cyber security threats (related certificate will be an advantage)