ROLE & CONTEXT
This role is responsible for developing, managing and driving base management activities of the Mobile Entry Value segment (pre- and postpaid) through the definition and execution of cross and upsell, retention and ARPU enhancing activities.
Ooredoo’s Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long-term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
This role is directly responsible for all activities involved in the P&L of all mobile entry segment through the definition of all base management activities across the segments aimed at delivering value for Ooredoo whilst maximizing customer retention and spend for B2C customers.
- Support the achievement of the segment revenue and profitability by proactively managing and fulfilling segment targets (Revenue, APRU, Churn and Base, etc) and KPIs according to yearly budget and quarterly/rolling forecast. Proactively identify, develop and implement necessary plans, activities and corrective actions accordingly.
- Proactively identify, develop and implement necessary plans, activities and corrective actions accordingly to drive customer loyalty and engagement.
- Drive the Customer ARPU Growth, Customer Lifetime Growth and Customer Life Time Value KPIs for B2C Mobile Entry Value Segment customers.
- Define a clear cross/upsell strategy to drive prepaid customers to become postpaid customers.
- Responsible for the management of end-to-end customer lifecycle of the portfolio;
- Customer Value Management – Maintaining and Growing customer spend
- Customer Churn Management – Proactively and Reactively retaining Customers
- Digital engagement – Drive customer engagement via digital channels
- Customer content consumption – Right content for right customer at the right time
- Segment Marketing – Creating segmented marketing programmes and propositions to drive customer spend, reduce churn and improve NPS
- Champion contextual 1-to-1 marketing, supports the use of data and advanced analytics for decision-making, proposition development and campaign management related to customer value management.
- Manage customer LTV – identifying and deciding the right customers from amongst the various B2C segment to be up-sold or cross-sold; developing targeted value development (upsell, cross-sell) propositions; designing and implementing ARPU maximization tactics and campaigns.
- Consistent communication of key findings (activity analysis, cluster detection, uptake & usage predictions, campaign effectiveness, etc.)
- Works closely with Marketing, Sales & Services and BI to identify prospective B2C customer, value management and marketing proposition (e.g. products, services and customer experience elements) demands across the business.
- Define the communication strategy and key messages based on the value propositions to be implemented by the Brand and Marcoms team
- Ensure high quality cross channel go-to-market execution, including presence of market coms (traditional and digital media), collaterals, store visuals and training. Ensure mobilization of frontline (Direct Sales, Indirect Sales, telesales and Customer Care) as integrated part of campaign kick-off’s. Work closely with Go-to-Market Manager to ensure quality product launches cross channel.