About the job
Elegancia Healthcare is currently recruiting qualified Allied Health Positions as follows:
Cath Lab Technologist
· Actively participates in the technical and analytical work of the section.
· Liaises with Senior Technologist / Supervisor on the appropriateness of tests, results and additional testing as required.
· Monitors, records, and reports back results, participating in the discussion to rectify areas of concern if necessary.
· In liaison with the Senior Technologist / Supervisor, ensures adequate stocks of reagents and consumables are available for the efficient running of the service.
· In liaison with the Senior Technologist / Supervisor, provides technical advice on, and assists in the selection/validation of new equipment.
· Takes responsibility for the maintenance and safe use of equipment within the section.
· Helps to ensure the provision of a high quality, cost-effective service with the emphasis on quality assurance in all aspects of the section supervised by monitoring and audit of internal quality control.
· Uses LIS to generate workload statistics and run queries. Assess quality of data according to defined criteria.
· Participates in the external quality assurance schemes that the department subscribes to.
· Carries out corrective action as advised when the quality control procedures fail.
· Assists in ensuring achievement of and maintaining CAP, JCI and ISO15189 standards in the section.
· Ensures policies and procedures for the sections are adhered to.
· Participates in the training (theoretical and practical) of technical staff in methodologies, principles, and procedures by way of tutorials, presentations, and seminars.
· Maintains licensing and registration with Qatari authorities.
· Participates in the implementation of new methodologies under the direction of the Senior Technologist / Supervisor.
· Participates in research and development as directed by the Senior Technologist / Supervisor.
· Adheres to TVH standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
· Maintains open lines of communication with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective cooperation and consultation.
· Investigates and takes action to resolve the problems with analytical methods and equipment.
· Communicates with colleagues within the department on a range of complex subjects and co-operates and consults with medical, scientific, and clerical staff throughout the hospital staff.
· Functional knowledge and clinical experience.
· Knowledge of and experience with clinical safety and risks.
· Knowledge of ISO, JCI standards, and guidelines.
· Demonstrated strong analytical and decision-making skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Minimum 3 Years’ experience
· Professional Qualification in QCHP (Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners)
· Eligibility for Registered Nurse as per QCHP criteria Guidelines & Useful Links (moph.gov.qa)
· Home Country License
· Experience Certificates for minimum 3 Years
· Dataflow Verification Report
· Evaluation to be submitted