About the job
As Airport Service Manager, you will provide support to SITA contracted customers via a local dedicated (single airport) or regional designated model (multiple airports) in line with the newly defined SITA airport support Model
Reporting to the Manager Service Operations, you will be a part of the Service Management Team responsible to serve as primary contact for interaction between customers and SITA for general Service performance issues in terms of Business Development work in close collaboration with Sales & Account Management to position SITA strongly for Business retention contract renewal and Service extension.
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel …today! Are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Perform service performance reviews
- Coordinate service delivery in the operational phase
- Identify develop and coordinate change management including Change Approval when required
- Serve as customer escalation point for fault management and coordinate service restoration
- Own continual service improvement plans (CSIP) leveraging proactive trend analysis
- Report on SLA performance (e.g. during service review meetings)
- Be accountable for the quality of the service delivered for the products within scope owning actions across multiple SITA teams both Local and Central as well as Suppliers
- Review the monthly SM revenue and ensure that all contracted SM related services are correctly billed (recurring and ad-hoc services) and support the resolution of other billing / contract-related issues between SITA and the customer
- Contribute to the growth of both the SM revenue and OOB revenue of additional services by engaging with the customer and promoting additional SITA services
- Support the SGS Territory management in revenue pipeline forecasting and management
- Work with SGS Bid Support to help to design the most valuable and competitive service management solution
- Champion the SITA service models aiming at increasing revenues
- Propose new service offerings based on the airport customer needs and on the SITA team’s capabilities
- Develop a close working relationship with SITA’s Account & Management teams and actively contribute in identifying and winning new customer business opportunities or contract renewals.
- Contribute towards profitably by managing organic revenue growth of the contracted services with our customers.
- Provide support to line management and bid teams in developing customer proposals by identifying any local factors that may impact the operational model and/or associated internal and external costs.
- Manage other client service staff including third-party resources at assigned sites to support the customer(s) and develop the capabilities of the team.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Telecom or Business or equivalent
- 3 years or more experience in a related role delivering IT services to internal or external customers
- Experience in a complex multi-cultural matrix management organization
- Experience of working successfully in a process-oriented environment
- Experience in continuous service improvement methods