About the job
About The Role
As an Airport Security Operations Center Support Manager, you will be responsible for helping us achieve ambition through :-
- Being responsible for the design, development and delivery of the HIA Airport Security Operations Center (ASOC) functions that includes providing the day-to-day command and control of all security related activities, technologies, and coordinating security activities during operational emergencies.
- Leading and monitoring ASOC team of Security Duty Managers, Supervisors and Agents over a 24/7 operation to ensure the highest standards of security outcomes and passenger experience are achieved constantly and consistently.
- Achieving a structured deployment model within the ASOC through constant review and assessment of outcomes and duties in order to ensure operational efficiencies.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders who either are deployed in the control room or have an operational interest (i.e MOI, QCAA, Compliance & Audit, Quality Assurance, Systems & Hardware and pass office teams) through formal presentations, meetings and or incident reports in order to ensure that all issues are known and resolved effectively.
- Ensuring that E-permits are processed on a daily basis.
- Doing regular operational audit checks on the CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 6 years of job related experience
- Understanding of airport and airline operations and their security requirements.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.