About the role
We at Discover Qatar aim to create and deliver unique and unforgettable experiences of Qatar served up through exclusive offerings, a constant focus on quality and always with a customer-first approach.
You as an Airport Operations Officer will provide seamless operations and services to QR passengers who use DQ products (airport transit tours, hotels, car rental, city tours).
In addition, you will be promoting Qatar as a premium tourism destination by employing effective processes to provide quality tour consultation.
Lead the Team and deputize for the Line Manager in terms of Airport Operations during his/her absence.
To achieve our ambition we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
- You will lead and provide the team with support on daily Discover Qatar’s operations at the airport. Coordinate with third party suppliers and ensure the tours run without delay and issues. Ensure hand-over is done from one shift to the next for the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Ensure all booking requests are actioned as per the SOPC and conduct quality checks for all DQ suppliers and Vendors.
- Prepare regular reports of any delay in guests to pick up /vehicle break down and send to respective departments. Maintain weekly and monthly reports on tour manifest and monitor the flow of passengers.
- Provide excellent customer support and support the Team to solve customer issues. Attend, investigate and provide quick and valuable feedback for customer complaints – provide solutions for all customer service scenarios, including customer complaints as per procedures and further assist the passengers in their common queries.
- Assist the Line Manager in preparing the budgets and be the first point of contact for any inquiries with the Finance Team. Undertake day-to-day Team management and administration, including but not limited to being responsible of cash handling and daily sales reconciliation, assisting with refunds.
- Arrange delivery, collection and stock collection of official documents and other collaterals.
- Support the Team in case of any emergencies.
- Assist the Line Manager in the future expansion project of the Operations.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level.
- Please have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a similar industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential for the role, while any additional languages relevant to Contact Centre business is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of world Geography and knowledge of airline reservations and ticketing processes and systems will be a strong asset.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.