About the job
We at Discover Qatar aim to create and deliver unique and unforgettable experiences of Qatar served up through exclusive offerings, a constant focus on quality and always with a customer-first approach.
To achieve our ambition we need you to share your skills and fresh ideas, this includes:
- Providing assistance and face to face to all DQ customers at assigned locations within Hamad International Airport
- Assisting in sales and collecting payments from the customers as per the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Provide feedback and updates on the daily operations to the Senior Airport Operations Agent and remain in full compliance of company policy and procedures.
- When necessary, provide special assistance to customers with special needs or young travelers and senior citizens.
- Check minor complaints from passengers and escalate out of hand situations to the Senior Team Members promptly when required.
- Adheres to email and communication protocols, acknowledges change as set by the company.
- Stay updated on all the DQ products list to be able to provide correct and adequate information to the customers.
- Perform other department duties related to your position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- High school graduation is required. While having a Diploma in Travel and Tourism (IATA) would be an advantage.
- Please have a minimum 2 years of relevant experience in customer service and facing customers.
- Strong PC Skills – MS office is essential for the role.
- As well, as destination information and local market practices.