About the role:
You will lead a team of airfield electrical supervisors, technicians and out sourced vendors to undertake all preventive/corrective maintenance and improvement works to ensure that the facilities and Airfield Electrical assets are in good working conditions for the immaculate operation of the airport.
You will plan schedules, monitor, and review and supervise for all preventive/corrective works for Airfield Lighting Infrastructure including AFL-CMS, VDGS, SAM and Non – AGL building systems to ensure smooth operations and maintenance.
You will be responsible for the planning and management of the periodic inspections of the airfield lighting system as per ICAO requirements.
You will conduct regular inspection of tools and equipment to ensure is in proper operational order and to make sure maximum availability to meet operational needs of HIA & DIA.
You will respond and attend to breakdown calls in time and adherence to the stipulated KPI’s for minimizing downtime and maintaining optimal performance.
Contractor management through reviewing of Preventative Plan Maintenances schedules, checklists, asset lists, identify missing assets, spare parts and conducting Quality Audit Review to ensure contractor performances are based on standard best practice, operation & maintenance manual, statutory regulations and safety procedure.
You will supervise and manage of all new projects, remedial work or any other associated work to ensure timely completion with international standard quality and conforming project specification.
You will carry out monthly management inspection for assigned facility and submitted report to Fault Report Centre (FRC) for contractor correction and rectification work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with experience in a mod
- Knowledge of Relevant ICAO/QCAA regulations & recommendations ern SCADA system or computer based airfield control systems used at airports.
- Good knowledge and troubleshooting skills with all airfield lighting circuits, CCR control circuits and Photometric test equipment.
- Sound knowledge both theoretical and practical on VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System) and SAM