The Airfield Driving Instructor will be responsible for ensuring the entire squadron and all contract employees who attend flight line training are properly trained and do not violate CMA rules. Responsibilities will include the management of the maintenance team and oversight of personnel and other duties as assigned.
The ADI will conduct all job duties outlined in PWS to ensure professional and quality services are provided to Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria and standards established by international, US government, PWS and any additional guidelines.
The ADI will be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- One (1) year experience with driving as a licensed airfield driver
- Must have a working knowledge of airfield driving program and requirements
- Three years previous supervisor or lead role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Active Secret Clearance with the ability to maintain Secret Clearance
- Ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide)
- High school diploma or equivalent
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under the pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards