About the job
About The Role
The main job of Aircraft Apprentice – Cat B1 or B2 is to Learn on the job and accumulate as much experience and practical knowledge as possible, work as per the guidelines and instructions, to develop decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job, and to deliver work to the highest possible standards and the best of his abilities. The Aircraft Apprentice – Cat B1 or B2 integrates with the Business through a structured Rotation, Coaching and Mentoring program. The Aircraft Apprentice – Cat B1 or B2 will proactively engage with Business and be responsible for the delivery of specific business related assignments in line with the Apprenticeship programme objectives. The programme ensures the successful integration, readiness and development within the airline technical and engineering business.
You Will Possess
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma graduates can apply to enter the Technical Apprenticeship Programme as Aircraft Apprentice – Cat B1 or B2 role (Temporary Grade) for a period of 24 months if they meet the following criteria:
- The candidate should have studied and completed high school studies from a High School in Qatar or should have obtained high school certificate recognized by the State of Qatar with at least 70% overall High School average
- Successfully graduated with either QCAA/EASA CAT B1 or B2 Certificate of Recognition and diploma.
- Have a minimum IELTS of 6, with not less than 5.5 in each part of the exam (writing/reading/listening/speaking).
- Entry level – no prior job-related work experience required
- Ability to engage with a diverse workforce in multicultural environment.
- Experience in meeting objectives and delivering on time projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to defined tight timescales.
Job Specific Skills:
- Command of English language