About the job
As the world’s fastest growing airlines, with one of the youngest fleets of ultramodern aircraft in the sky, Qatar Airways is among the global aviation industry’s biggest success stories.
Qatar Airways has continued to successfully rebuild its global network to more than 140 destinations in-line with the reopening of international travel, and is the largest airline to have flown consistently through the pandemic, with its network never falling below 33 destinations.
As the next stage of this journey, we are now seeking to recruit experienced Captains to support operational demand on our Airbus fleets.
To be considered you are required to meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 6000 hours total time on a Commercial Jet above 50T
- Minimum 1000 hours of flight time as Pilot in Command (PIC) on an Airbus FBW aircraft (A320/A330/A340/A350/A380)
- Current ICAO ATPL with valid instrument rating on any of the above-specified types and Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same Authority (valid minimum 2 months after the start date, if successful)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
- Last flight on any of the above-specified types within the past 12 months