Purpose of the Job:
Focal Point of Contact with clients for air freight-related requests. Follow the end-to-end customer profile and maintain existing business. Procure the best rates from the airlines after identifying the best solution for the customer.
- Provide Air Freight solution to the customer
- Develop relationships with the customer
- Support client for any claim, payment issues or pending shipment.
- End to end follow up on shipment life cycle
- Provide support for the sales, to quote client and Follow on business award.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders internally
- Negotiate rates with carriers / agents and offices
- Achieve the overall freight numbers for the customers assigned
- Report any failure to the line manager and ensure client is updated on time.
- P&L monitoring and Job invoicing.
- Handle freight inquiries, quotations and coordination with local and international clients.
- Ensure improvement in on-time delivery performance of the trade lanes serviced by Aramex
- Ensure Cargowise adoption & milestone status update integrity is 100%
- Monitor & manage airlines relations on a station level for a better buying power and lead negotiation of adhoc or contracted rates to provide more competitive rates to customers
- Coordinate with regional pricing desk for RFQs, projects & tenders whenever required
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience in the Air Freight Forwarding industry
- Knowledge about global trade lanes, airlines & air freight solutions
- Experience in Customer service and handling Key business clients, airline & rate negotiation
- Cargowise experience preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good commands in professional email writing
- Revenue Growth per product
- GP % per product
- Win ratio
- On time billing