About the job
About The Role
Develop robust and high calibre texts in the Arabic language in order to support the enhancement plan which will serve the growth plan of Qatar Airways. The role will interact with Areopolitical and Regulatory Affairs senior management team in order to draft and recommend ways of communication in the Arabic language according to the timeline and deadlines related to each assignment. A key function of this role is to produce accurate, persuasive and strategic correspondence in the Arabic language. This role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Aeroplolitical and Regulatory Affairs Managers and Senior Analysts to provide aeropolitical and regulatory needs in order to ensure that Qatar Airways translated material and submissions in Arabic language are accurate and reflective of the existing English-language texts or vice versa.
- Produce strategy-focused and environment-related documents in Arabic language related to the Middle East region, and support the Aeropolitical and Regulatory Senior Management team in the building of various presentation in regional seminars, industry meetings and other events.
- Develop a database of Arabic backgrounds on the bilateral relations framework in order to provide a complete overview and understanding to any interested third party.
- Contribute to the development of the position papers to address elements of foreign air transport policies affecting Qatar Airways positioning in both Arabic and English language.
- To examine written documents for meaning such as current framework for Air Service Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding and other relevant documentation in the Arabic-language to identify i.e gaps, mapping historical progress and build internal consensus for further revision.
- Develop a global network of key contacts, influential personalities and institutions that are empowered to influence the acquisition of traffic rights to the benefit of Qatar Airways, both within Qatar and across Arabic-Speaking countries.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent.
- Degree on Arabic & English translation.
- BSC in Business Administration or higher
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge if Qatar Airways regional and global bilateral agreement.
Job Specific Skills:
- Command of both written and spoken Arabic a and English language
- Deals with highly confidential documents
- Information gathering and research
- Significant level of accuracy
- Ability to plan, organize and to work under pressure to tight personal and departmental deadlines
- Database management and administration
- Time management