Builds collaboration in the sector of focus and serves as Secretariat’s liaison to the sector in order to drive the development and implementation of the Research, Development and Innovation’s (RDI) Council national-level RDI strategy.
Foster relationships with senior leadership of RDI stakeholders both nationally and internationally in the area of focus to encourage collaboration (such as directors of Qatari and foreign institutions, CEOs of global companies, and senior leadership of national and foreign ministries in the area of focus).
- Review RDI actors’ strategic plans in the area of focus and provide recommendations to ensure alignment with national RDIstrategy.
- Support senior leadership of RDI actors in the implementation of their strategies.
- Support and develop national and international partnerships of RDI actors in the area of focus.
- Identify and analyze issues of strategic importance to the area of focus in Qatar.
- Conduct analysis and develop recommendations, as required by RDICouncil and Secretary-General, to define national RDI objectives, strategies and KPIs through research, benchmarking, stakeholder engagement, data collection, and trends tracking.
- Provide input on the area of focus during the national RDI strategy definition process.
- Provide thought leadership in the area of focus, staying abreast of the newest trends in the area of focus and providing strategic advice to senior leadership.
- Contribute to updates and maintenance of national RDI strategy.
- Oversee junior team members and provide coaching, as needed.
- SupportChief Advisor for Innovation Ecosystem on strategic initiatives, as required.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Master’s degree in a relevant field & 8 years of relevant full-time work experience Provenstrategy development skills required.
To apply for this job please visit qfservices.qf.org.qa.