About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to contribute to the development and creation of high quality advertising copy for online (banners, Google Adwords) social media, print, radio, outdoor and TV media as well as website, and also for other kinds of brand and product marketing communications material such as project briefs, brochures, collaterals, manuals, flyers and presentations.
Help define and maintain the tone of voice for the brand and company while making creative contributions (work closely with Brand and Product Team and Design Team and Agencies when required) that enhance the quality of the advertising and marketing communications materials.
Ensure quality and safeguard the integrity of the brand by ensuring that it follows the company’s communication strategy and prescribed guidelines
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Contribute to the creation of communication content internally for advertising and marketing communication which includes writing copy for online, social media, outdoor print advertisements, radio and TV commercial scripts and marketing literature
- Write project briefs for external vendors such as advertising agencies, audio/video production companies and photographers and collaborate in the creation, development and production of advertising and marketing communication materials
- Collaborate and/or provide support on projects such as development of advertising campaigns for the brand, for destination and product launches, advertising photography, production of radio and TV commercials, videos
- Quality assurance of content produced which includes proofreading and checking written as well as other forms of content for clarity and to ensure compliance to prescribed brand communications guidelines
- Interpret and understand business and marketing objectives and effectively communicate the objectives into compelling advertising copy
- Help develop and maintain the tone of voice of the brand
- Collaborate in the development of creative concepts working with the in-house creative team of designers in the Advertising Creative business unit within the Marketing team
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Creative Services Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Professional qualifications in Advertising Copywriting and Creative Writing
- Post-graduate degree in Mass Communications or Marketing
- 1-2 years as a copywriter or writer creating content for various media: online, print, radio, outdoor, TV, preferably in an advertising agency working with international brands
- Proven track-record of producing high quality copy/content for international brands