SEK International School
Please apply for this job if you are locally available in Qatar.
Mission: Implement the administrative aspects of the Admissions process to ensure parents and teachers involved in the process are duly informed and their activities are organized accordingly. Cooperate in all aspects related to the administrative support of the school daily life, as per the Principal’s request.
- Answer Admissions queries (in person, on the phone, by e-mail); including updating parents on the status of applications as necessary.
- Inform and support parents regarding the status of the admissions process as per Principal’s advice
- Prepare requested certificates related to the admission and the leaving of students -Enrolment letters, transfer certificates and Leave Confirmation forms.
- Upload student information in the Qatari National Systems (NSIS) following local requirements.
- Organization skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (Spanish desirable)
- Familiar with IT tools (Open Apply ManageBac)
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data input.
- Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills, professional and friendly in-person and phone presence.
Starting in October 2020
- Professional Development
- We are committed to developing our staff and run regular professional development workshops to ensure our teachers are equipped to provide students with the best possible educational experience.
Attractive salary package
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, premium medical insurance, freight allowance, housing allowance, free child places and an annual flight allowance along with great corporate discounts with many service providers in Qatar.