About the job
ISP Admissions & Communication Manager Key Responsibilities
- Advise prospective students & stakeholders on our value proposition (profile, program, fee structure and all services provided) across communications channels, to support the enrolment process.
- To organise admissions meetings and open events, guiding families through the admissions process to enrolment while providing state-of-the-art customer service.
- Support the Phase Leaders in carrying out assessment of prospective students per the admissions policy and Ministry of Education regulations.
- Work in partnership with the Registrar to meet the School and Ministry of Education admissions criteria, including collecting and reviewing all necessary documentation.
- Assessment, development and coordination of all policies and documentation related to the admission of students (including admissions toolkits, templates, scholarship programs), with the support of stakeholders within The Hamilton School, ISP, Ministry of Education and other relevant authorities
- Monitor and develop lead generation activities, work with SLT, ISP to ensure admissions targets are met.
- To assist in developing and conducting campaigns to prospective parents, and to support communication with current parents to encourage engagement.
- To update and maintain all School social media pages and to monitor any comments or feedback, reporting back to the Principal and ISP Head of Marketing and Admissions.
- To complete regular KPI and enrolment tracking information with the Admissions team, providing reports to the Principal and ISP as required.
- To assist in surveys of all stakeholders, assessing satisfaction and advising accordingly, as required.
- To support producing termly reports on activity and expenditure to monitor effective use of budget.
- To produce reports on competitors including fees, numbers and provisions, identifying opportunities to the Principal and ISP Heads.