Mace’s Operate division is a global facilities management provider that creates and manages exceptional workplaces on behalf of our clients. Building on Mace’s unique experience in building and managing the built environment, we can deliver a complete workplace experience service anywhere in the world.
Operating through our global hubs in London, Dubai, New York, Johannesburg and Hong Kong, we constantly strive to bring a better perspective for our clients and the communities we work in across the world. We do this by delivering exceptional integrated facilities management, help desk services and facilities management consultancy.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organizations across the public and private sectors around the world.
To support the project team and project administrator (and other team members as required) with project administration services and document control procedures. The administrative assistant will undertake a range of administrative duties and support the completion of project reports and key deliverables.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing project administration services, as the focal point for document management.
- Handling Arabic-English-Arabic translation of documents.
- Preparing communications to the client and their supply chain.
- Attending and contributing to FM related meetings and discussions.
- Managing and collating a monthly report.
- Liaison with the client team.
- Demonstrating good timekeeping and forward planning.
- Receiving documents and reports from the Client via the agreed document management procedure.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the records management policy, processes and procedures.
- Assisting in informing development, review and upgrade on a periodic basis.
- Managing the document and information management system.
- Ensuring all electronic documentation is recorded on the records management software correctly.
- Complying with data protection and confidentiality rules and regulations.
- Ensuring documentation is archived as per the agreed procedures.
- Providing a records management service that is compliant with pre-defined service level agreements and key performance indicators.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships. Strong task management, working knowledge and capacity with tools, strong communication in Arabic and English both speaking and written. You have a FM project administration experience with five years plus experience in relevant field and 3 years’ experience in GCC. A degree holder or diploma in any subject. You will have a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.macegroup.com.