Duties and Responsibilities:
- A master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude
- Candidates should be able to assist management, team, clients and talents to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing and spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative thinker.
- Social Media savvy.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Administration: 3 years (Preferred)