About the job
We are looking for a talented ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE – LEVEL III to join our team specializing in SALES for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in DOHA, QATAR
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provides administrative backing by conducting research, preparing statistical reports and addressing routine to complex information requests.
- Gathers, compiles and verifies information and enters it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Completes data collection, data entry and report generation on various departmental related activities.
- Responds to, or redirects, routine to complex inquiries from external or internal sources about the organization/department, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers and other third parties as applicable; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; answers inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Performs another routine to complex administrative activities as needed per the established procedures of the organization and/or department.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Data Communication and Visualization
- Data Analytics – Discovers, interprets and communicates qualitative and quantitative data
Primary Location Qatar-Qatar-Doha-Qatar, Doha, Cummins Qatar Joint Venture
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Office
Job Posting Feb 4, 2022, 12:41:41 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 210008HX