Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
To support the delivery of successful Sales & Distribution via the Accommodation Agency, the Administration Officer will be responsible for:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Sales & Distribution Team
- Maintain systems and records for the Sales & Distribution Team
- Managing the team’s meeting schedule and providing minutes and follow-ups
- Communications with other departments within Host Country Operation Affairs Accommodation such as Supply and Operations
- Report collation and follow-up as required with internal customers
- Assist the team to effectively process, collect, maintain, monitor and disseminate information or reports as directed by the Accommodation Agency Senior Manager, including maintaining communication channels between the Office of the Accommodation Director and with internal SC departments, interdepartmental correspondence and external stakeholders.
- Draft agendas, take minutes and provide a report summary as directed by the Accommodation Agency Senior Manager or the Sales & Commercial Manager
- Attend internal and external meetings as per the AA Senior Manager’s discretion and provide a post-engagement summary on follow-up actions as required. Coordinates the preparation of presentation materials for meetings as and when required.
- Assist in the administrative support and follow-up on the advice of AA Senior Manager or Sales & Commercial Manager to ensure assigned project objectives and deliverables are met and deadlines followed.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of responses, manage the schedule of the AA Senior Manager, including where appropriate and needed handle or re-direct incoming telephone calls and visitors.
- Coordinate and direct workflow within the Sales & Distribution Team as directed by the AA Senior Manager, including manage overall task tracker and timelines.
- Creating, formatting and progressing of official communications including Memos and Letters with internal SC departments and external stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 4 years in an administration role
- Knowledge of the creation and composition of letters, minutes, reports and charts
- Ability to work and think as a team member and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and comfort interacting with other employees at all levels
- Comfort working in a highly diverse, multi-lingual environment
- Ordered, structured and efficient
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills are required in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is an advantage
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Commercial and business acumen
- Results-driven; thrives on the challenge; action-oriented and pragmatic in approach; flexible when needed
- Strong evidence of accountability and ownership
- Must be of a positive mindset and have resilience
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.sc.qa.