Job Summary and Purpose
Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to camp administration function while ensuring proper documents and records are maintained for the work carried out in the function.
- Assist in the implementation of rules and regulations pertaining to staff residence so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to employees and clients.
- Receive new employees arrival details from the respective section and arrange to receive, brief, issue the consumables and accommodate them as required.
- Update system records and coordinate with Account / HR and other Departments on matters related to the staff residence. Create and maintain various documents and records as required in the SAP and other filing systems.
- Draft and issue memos and circulars as necessary for notice boards, departments and contractors.
- Provide administrative support to Camp Boss, Officer – Residence and other senior staff in the function.
- To maintain proper filing of all documents handled in the department (system records and manual as required).
- Keep the office stationery and monitor usage.
- Coordination with other departments on administrative or transport matters or as instructed by supervisors.
- Perform the duty as a document controller for technical documents like bids, specifications, invoices etc. held by the departments and make records easily available during internal and external audits.
- Data entry work ( MR, Receipts, and Stock adjustment ) related to SAP/material inventory System
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other secretarial and clerical duties or assignments as directed.
- Achievement Oriented
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Customer Centricity
- Drive Vision
- Empower & Nurture Talent
- Interactive Communication
- Knowledge of SAP & Office softwares.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Clerical & administrative experience in a large commercial or corporate set-up. Experience in hospitality administration would be desirable.
- 4 years experience.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Technical Competency:
- Language Skills:
- English (written & verbal) / Hindi – Urdu (Verbal) /Arabic (desirable)
- MS Office Skills
- Ability to draft letters and memos
- Fair accounting/finance skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Valuing Diversity