Power International Holding
Provides administrative support through excellent customer service, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Customer Service.
- Correspondence and Information Management.
- Preparing communication/research materials.
- Administrative and General clerical duties.
- Organization and Presentation skills
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to assigned team members, which include scheduling, meeting coordination, material preparation, data entry, making travel arrangements, processing expense reporting, and other general administrative tasks.
- Ensures to remain professional and approachable at all times, provide excellent customer service to all visitors and act as the face of the organization to increase organization branding internally and externally.
- Prepares a variety of documents (e.g. correspondence, agendas, minutes, event programs, reports, etc.) to communicate information and/or create documentation in paper and/or electronic format. Uploads all documents in the Google folder and manages the organization of the folder.
- Ensures to confidentially and accurately distribute, record or file correspondences, calls or queries at all times to ensure efficient traceability of all documents handled in the direct supervisor’s office.
- Ensures to collate data or to prepare professional reports, memos or presentations as and when requested by the supervisor within the established time frame with minimal errors.
- Ensures to record, monitor and maintain all documents for effective filing and business continuity at all times. Ensure to record, monitor and maintain all documents for effective filing and business continuity at all times.
- Ensures to maintain highly presentable work area and organizing ability coupled with the business based analytical sense to maximize the output of self and supervisor at all times
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.2)
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.3)
- Knowledge of office administration
- Knowledge of handling/preparing correspondence
- Strong Communication Skills both oral and written English
- High Proficiency in Computer Office Applications & Programs (MS Excel, Word etc.)
- Knowledge of Arabic Language is an advantage
- Record Management skills
- Able to performs administrative tasks based on set procedures, establish and maintain filing systems, categorize and maintain manuals, invoices.
- Attends and take notes at meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, records of Communication.
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries.
- Can perform at an advance level of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.powerholding-intl.com.