About the job
About The Role
As an administration Coordinator (Group Safety and Security), you will be responsible to provide a range of administrative, logistical, and organizational support to the SVP- GS&S as well as the whole team. Manage and evaluate administrative requests from within the department and ensure all are within corporate guidelines, including but not limited to proposals, manpower movements (SRFs/ interviews/ SMAs), leaves/ duty travel requests, ticket rebate requests, agency-related queries/ proposals. To effectively support the preparation of reports and handle special projects related to the activities of the division.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external communications including handling all calls to SVP- GS&S office in an efficient and professional manner. To independently manage correspondence both with internal and external parties, based on guidelines, and outlines set by the Vice President / Team Managers.
- To act as the first point of contact for incoming queries from external and internal stakeholders. To record, filter, disseminate and communicate all incoming and outgoing matters to SVP- GS&S taking follow-up action where appropriate.
- To act as the link between the GS&S division and other related QR departments as well as external stakeholders.
- To provide administrative support to the SVP- GS&S including answering phones, distributing posts, word processing, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, drafting of letters, electronic communications, minute-taking, setting up and maintaining excel spreadsheets, data input into databases, management of databases, file management, diary management, photocopying, faxing, and any other related duties.
- Responsible for generating business documentation, including but not limited to report writing, presentation creation, and spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Responsible for ensuring that the structure, standards, processes, and tools as defined by the company are in place and maintained.
- To assist in the maintenance and delivery of policies and procedures in the areas of human resources, health, and safety.
- To make travel and hotel accommodation arrangements in line with agreed guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting the Line Manager and the department in delivering planned projects within a specified deadline, in terms of documentation, follow-ups, task coordination.
- Plan, organize and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines, as well as work with minimal supervision and attend meetings where required to record minutes, manage administration, assist with reports.
- An ideal candidate will have a relevant College or University Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Previous experience in airline, airport, or aircraft operator security.
- Previous experience in a fast-moving, multi-task environment
- Ability to work in a cross-culture environment.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Maintain confidentiality and self-discipline.
- Should be motivated, responsible, and focused.