About the job
About the role:
As an Administration Manager, you will be responsible to manage and provide ongoing strategic and tactical direction to the Flight Operations Administration team (Crew allowances, Crew layover HOTAC, General Administration, and Qatar Airways Operations Centre Facilities) ensuring all business processes are mapped, engineered and documented with the aim to implement and achieve cross-functional efficiency & meet external audit requirements. Ensuring the execution of an effective quality system through determining standard operating practices /procedures to comply with relevant legislation and regulations.
Strategic / Operational
- Provide ongoing strategic and tactical direction to the Flight Operations Administration team ensuring all business processes are mapped, engineered, and documented in formal Standard Operating Procedures document with the aim to achieve cross-functional efficiency and meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Liaise effectively with other departments within Qatar Airways to ensure the airline’s global objectives and targets pertaining to cost-saving and customer satisfaction are met in terms of the Hotels, crew allowances, etc.
- Create procedures pertaining to the management of QROC facilities in liaison with the various stakeholders to ensure the facility-related requirement is addressed in a timely manner and as per QR standards.
- Analyze policies & procedures pertinent to Flight Operations Administration Department in order to ensure workflow is efficient.
- Support CFOO in coordinating all budget and org chart activities for the Division ensuring the budget timelines are met and org charts are ready as per QR standards for the department to plan recruitment activities.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the general administration department ensuring they have tools, processes, and procedures to perform their daily responsibilities to an optimum level.
- Liaise with all stakeholders within and outside the Flight Operations Administration department to identify, evaluate and implement operational performance improvements using learning and review techniques.
- Identify and drive the administrative processes by undertaking greater levels of automation to ensure enhanced efficiency and thereby cost reductions.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of relevant College or University Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of job related experience
- Highly developed planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of key stakeholder functions including cabin services, flight operations, safety and finance.
- Well-developed understanding of the commercial impacts of operations and associated financial/budgetary work.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and effective in a multicultural setting.
- Intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) skills.
- Fluent in the Arabic language.
- Experience in Operations Control, Airline IT systems.