Responsible for improving productivity by dealing with customer queries and responsible in transmission methods optimization and documentation.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Act as a first point of contact and respond quickly for partner restaurant query or complaints, calls and emails if the Sales Representatives are not available and delegate the task to the appropriate Sales Representatives
- Upload and update restaurant information online and in a timely manner
- Update and monitor the closed restaurants
- Collection and documentation of restaurant contracts and amendments, filling of restaurant contracts, and other sales related data
- Prepare contract delivery and pick up report on periodic basis
- Manage quality account of the restaurant, ensuring continuous partner relationships and resolve operations issues between partner restaurants, users/partner restaurants and users
- Prepare reports for partner restaurants on transmission methods, assist in programming and replacing GPRS printers and train restaurant/call centre personnel on how to use transmission system (GPRS, Pigeon software)
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Follow-up activities
- Transmission methods reports
- Contract delivery and pickup report: Acknowledgment of the contract receiving and delivering for new restaurant
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience within Technical Support
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills