About the job
- Education & Exp: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in any field.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in GCC countries. Administrative experience in large multicultural commercial or corporate setup in Construction / Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge of SF & SAP and Office Software.
- Proficient in drafting letters and memos.
- Fair accounting/finance skills.
- Adaptability, Initiative/Creative, Interpersonal Skills and Organizational Skills.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient management of all records and documents.
- Compose or write letters, memos or any type of correspondence.
- Perform a variety of administrative-related tasks.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including document circulation.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Provide administrative support to Camp Boss, Admin Officer and other senior staff in the function.
- Keep the office stationery and monitor usage.
- Coordination with other departments on administrative or transport matters or as instructed by supervisors.
- Perform the duty as document controller for technical documents like bids, specification, invoice etc. held by the departments and make records easily available during internal and external audits.
- Data entry work (MR, Receipts, and Invoices) related to SAP / material inventory System.
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other secretarial and clerical duties or assignments as directed.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Make all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Make all license renewals, inspect the accommodation / labour camp. Involve in ISO Audits / Supreme Committee Audits.