Responsible for developing and managing the execution of events that will activate the city and assets that clients retain an interest in. Will inform the placemaking strategy.
- Manage an overall strategy for placemaking and activating the public realm through permanent and temporary public art, cultural events, public space improvements, pop-up retail, and other activation tools.
- Develop activation concepts, identifies partners, develop detailed project plans, manage budgets, and provides contract management. Closely tracks schedule adherence and intervenes when appropriate.
- Establish and fosters relationships with artists, designers, the commercial real estate community, and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with agencies involved in approval processes. Includes approval, coordination, and permitting
- Work closely with the third-party event managers to implement planning
- Keep abreast of trends and opportunities in placemaking and activation.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Asset Management
- Department in the updating of asset management strategies and planning.
Bring your fresh perspectives to work
The world is changing before our eyes, and we are out there, ready to hit every curve ball that comes our way. In your managerial role, your insights and perspectives will make you an important part of our success. We support diversity by empowering all employees to shape their futures and ours through promotion and personal growth. If you have an open, exploratory mind, get in touch.
- Four to six years’ experience in Arts Management, Planning, Architecture, Public Administrator related field preferred.
- Proven ability to manage projects, solve problems, apply sound judgment, and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate experience in working well with stakeholders and navigating complex approval processes and schedules.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate experience with projects that involve urban design elements
- A passion for public space activation and the Lusail and clients’ vision.
- Experience with public art, culture, and/or international community desired
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.