About the job
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with the Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO) to provide staffing quota and staffing plan to the client on behalf of the GL events for the major project.
- Attend all training sessions on the accreditation system.
- Collaborate with the various internal departments (projects, HR, onboarding) to assemble all the required personal information to submit accreditation applications
- Contribute to the submission of accreditation registrations for all staff on behalf of the GL events before the deadline.
- Ensure all the required information has been provided in the application for the request to be processed and approved by MoI.
- Update/amend application information where necessary.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking & organization skills.
- Experience with databases and an ability to familiarize with new software quickly.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Committed, highly flexible and service oriented attitude.
- Works well independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in the use of MS office.