An Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department by following procedures, understanding the purchasing system completely, and training others to use the system and follow procedures.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As an Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant, you will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department.
- Use the company purchasing system, Birchstreet, to match all invoices and purchases orders
- Manage the cheque processing system
- Meet all payment deadlines
- Monitor and control the Accounts Payable process
- Train Team Members who use the Birchstreet system
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Attend finance meetings, as required
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
An Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Passion for providing superior customer service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous knowledge of the Birchstreet purchasing system and/or PeopleSoft
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
Hilton Salwa Beach & Villa
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.hilton.com.