An Accounts Executive (Reliever) will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
As Accounts Executive (Reliever), you will work in all the Accounts functions within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Reliever of all the Accounts function within the Finance department
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
- Supervise processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met
- Manage of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled Team
- Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Executive (Reliever) serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution