Qatar National Bank
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire an Accounting & Settlement Officer – Cards & Merchants Operations, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB – Qatar//Doha.
The incumbent will perform the settlement, processing and reconciliation transactions pertaining to all accounts and will ensure customer satisfaction by showcasing superior customer service.
- Process Settlement & Reconciliation department activities within the required period.
- Process Visa, MasterCard, CUP, JCB and QCB settlement vouchers.
- Ensure reconciliation of various accounts on a daily basis for closely monitoring them.
- Ensure posting of transactions on a daily basis to fulfill operating standards.
- Process transactions in the Card management system.
- Process card transactions related incidents/ disputes in an accurate and timely basis to meet customer demands.
- Assist branches and related departments as needed
- Answer questions and resolve problems as needed.
- Keep management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Stay abreast of changes in Card disputes operations and policies.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory pronouncements.
- Ensure full awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Support International Branches and subsidiaries
- University degree in Finance, Economics or a Business related field
- 4- 6-year experience in card operations
Highly required skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills (including report writing) in English and Arabic.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Computer skills (MS Office, especially MS Excel and bank applications).
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.sniperhire.net.