AL RAIS & SONS HOLDING WLL
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- With an experience of at least 3-5 years in a reputable company.
- Fluency in English and Arabic written and spoken.
- Can communicate in English Arabic is an Advantage.
- Possess good analytical skills and can provide data in due time.
- Knowledgeable in Cost Accounting And Auditing.
- Preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements.
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues, and clients.
- Developing and managing Financial Systems/policies
- Financial Accounting and reporting Knowledge.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliation.
- Proficiency in Accounting System and Microsoft Office Excel & Word.
Salary, Accommodation, and Transportation to be discussed during the final interview.