MATCH Hospitality AG
Due to the nature of FWC2022 Qatar event, this job requires a hands-on, experienced, and dedicated employee who is willing to work hard as required to assure timely and accurate deliverables.
The basic purpose of hiring the Accountant – Receivables position is to provide revenue management; accounts receivable verification, processing, reconciliation and reporting of transactions to support analysis, identification, and recovery of overdue accounts to assure timely and complete collection of funds.
- Customer master data is maintained and up to date.
- Invoices, credit notes are issued accurately and on time to customers.
- AR Collections Reports ensure customers pay on time and update collection reports on daily basis.
- Overpayments are refunded.
- Reports are created and distributed on time.
- Reconciliation of accounting records with Sales operation records
- Reconciled customer accounts, Inter-company, and bank accounts
- AR Summery, AR ageing Analysis and AR Commentaries Reports: Prepare & review Customer aged analysis reports with commentaries.
- Reports on all actions taken to recover overdue balances.
- Reports on all actions taken to refund customers with a credit balance.
- Ensure Customer related spreadsheets, sales and systems are updated, and data is correct.
- Deadlines are met, and tasks are accomplished efficiently.
- Ad hoc reports as requested by F.M
- Filing system with customer information, invoices, payment confirmations and queries
- Participation in the development and integration of accounting system
- Customer and sales team liaison and communication
- Assist the FM and finance team with any additional tasks as needed.
- A relevant diploma in Accounting with (3-8years) of relevant work experience mainly in receivables environment
- Knowledge of accounting software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics or ERP systems
- Candidate must have proven experience in using Microsoft Office especially Excel & Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Dedicated and get things done on time.
- Honest, confident, and reliable
- Good Communication skills (Verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Work hard under pressure and a team player.
Doha Based with experience in local & GCC market