About the job
For your Attention: this job is only for Arabic and Female!
We are seeking an energetic and capable Accountant (Arabic – Female) to assist us with office workflow. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
To ensure success as an Accountant, you should possess excellent communication skills and Administrative experience.
- Cash movement control.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- She must has experience in Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Note; Candidate must be available in Qatar with transferable Visa!