- Sending monthly statement of account to all customers.
- Issue letters per week to follow up payments and queries with customers.
- Review statement of account and clear old due invoices with customer.
- Follow up with customers for payments/queries by phones, E-mails & official letters.
- Collect payments (CHQs & Cash) from customers & Issue receipts for receiving payments.
- Follow up for payments details from customers.
- Attend meetings with customers and prepare meeting points.
- Issue internal memos for special cases to higher managements.
- Ensure that all invoices are supported with proper original LPOs.
- Delivery of Financial Performance.
- Deliver monthly closing as per target date.
- Effective debt collection period and customer account management.
- Fully reconciled debtors.
- Audit risks and controls.
- Ensure all invoices are fully supported by LPOs etc.
- No high risk audit observation.
- Proactively managing the need of the internal and external customers.
- A minimum of 3 years specialist of job-related experience required.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously before deal line.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Familiar with General Ledger & Chart of Accounts
- Very good command of English language
- Must have driving license
- Very good in speaking, reading and writing Arabic language.