Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Liaise with MY-Duty Recon team to ensure customs duty payable account is updated on a weekly basis and reconciling items are followed up promptly.
- Follow up with the Duty Administrator to obtain Customs Official Receipts with Bayan & Waybill level details of payments made, and ensure that the same are recorded in SUN accurately & promptly.
- Maintain a log of customs refunds filed and follow up regularly with Duty Administrator on status of
- Liaise closely with MY-Cash Recon team to ensure Cash Duty Outstanding stays within 30 days, and any cash discrepancies highlighted by MY-Cash Recon team are followed up and closed with the country GOPS team promptly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in accounting & cash handling.
- Knowledge of Accounting systems, preferably SUN System.
- MS Office Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.