About the job
As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re an analytical and sales-driven person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
What’s On Our Plate
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationships with clients/ Restaurants.
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build a strong relationshipand resolve operational issues between clients/restaurants and the company.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, Delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: – Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: -Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generating food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients / restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: -Convincing clients / restaurants to implement track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, checking and resolve the reason, such as shutting down or stopped delivery.
Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
- Vendor analysis sheet
- Account management report
What We Ordered
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience holding the same title or relevant
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and curate a solution
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Customer Oriented.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.