- Develop and maintain a pipeline of accounts of new sales leads and prospects.
- Achieve assigned sales targets through developing business with Existing Customers and New Customers.
- Implement a go-to-market strategy to increase revenue and grow UAE market share
- Understand and appreciate market trends, competitive landscape and industry developments in the security sector
- Responsible for staying well-informed about product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management on an on-going basis to stay current.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Define a strategy to achieve targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Generate business opportunities by working with Customers and Channel partners to discover and explore opportunities.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and other activity reports in SalesForce.
- Create proposals/RFP responses, and conduct presentations.
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and Partner/customer demands.
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (POCs) with Product Management and Pre-Sales team
- Proven Business Development Manager who is used to working on Targets
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- A Bachelor’s Degree / PG in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Sales and/or business development with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in security services consulting.
- Account planning and execution and ability to network with all levels in an organization
- Ability to understand customer security requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
- Good understanding of security marketplace and solutions
- Formal certification in security solutions will be an added advantage.
- Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Should have experience in doing presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, Tenders, etc.
- Must be fluent in the English language, Arabic will be an advantage.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.starlinkme.net.