About the job
As an Account Manager for new business, you play a vital part in Canon´s innovative business sales team & you will be responsible for bringing in new Business to Business (B2B) clients & business & revenue growth by growing sales of Canon core products & exploit Office Imaging & Solutions opportunities.
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Generating top quality prospects from small to mid-size (medium or large enterprise / penetrate into small, medium & large accounts) new businesses across Qatar & manage a very active pipeline with short or long sale cycles
- Establishing strong business contacts/relationships with leads, including data gathering & leading the customer on journey to becoming a customer
- Acquire & close new business deals through cold calling & prospecting. Sell through tele-sales, face2face sales & sales presentations to prospective customers
- Identify qualified prospects & navigate company structures to identify decision makers. Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients & attract prospects
- Applying consultative sales skills required to assist in explaining product benefits & features, overcoming objections, & closing sales
- Drives customer engagements, meetings, develop opportunities & other skilled assets to position, propose & close deals
- Deliver face to face &/or online presentations & proposals
- Track & analyze market/industry trends & identify new business & maintain extensive knowledge of current market
- Maintain active pipeline report through Salesforce, logging all activities
- Communicate with clients/customers to understand their needs & explain product value
- Uses product knowledge to build trust, value & influence with the customer(s)
- Quotes prices & rates as needed to close the deal
- Meets or exceed sales goals & expectations. Responsible for growing sales revenue.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- B2B Account Management background is preferred
- Proven lead generation and cold calling (telephone or face2face) experience
- Experience using MS Office tools, Advanced Salesforce.com usage & Knowledge
- Adaptable to unforeseen situations, keep focus on the customer & make empowered decisions with integrity, empathy, & compassion.
- Outstanding lead generation, sales, business development & negotiation skills
- Should be willing to relocate to Qatar
- Valid Qatar driving license & car is a must
- Fluent in English, Arabic is Preference
- Qatar Residents should hold transferable visa
You will need
- Social media skills (Linked In, Networking etc.)
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Generally, technically savvy, and open to tech products
- Technical expertise would be a plus, but not a deal-breaker; we will train!
- Excellent Mathematical & analytical thinking
- Consultative sales skills required to assist in explaining product benefits & features, overcoming objections, & closing sales
- Ability to translate potential client needs into sales opportunities
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, persuasive & results oriented
- Strong hunter / new business development skills in B2B sales with a desire to exceed expectations & quotas.
- apply appropriate sales techniques & demonstrate sustained achievement of stated goals.