About the job
Applicants residing in Qatar only will be considered for this role
About the Role:
A pioneer in the online food ordering industry within Qatar is looking for a Female Account Manager – Arabic Speaker preferred .
The Account Manager is a hands-on and critical role within our commercial team who will own a portfolio of valuable partnerships, collaborating with them to help them to grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to our users.
This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving, should be comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all are ambitious and passionate about this industry.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Provide analysis, insights, and consultation to drive profitable growth
- Promote brand on platform via in-app paid promotions
- Ensure continuing partnership with restaurants/shops
- Provide excellent service and support to build a strong relationship and resolving operational issues between partners/business and company in a timely manner
- Ensure all items and information displayed on the platform are up to the standards of the business
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
I. Business Analysis Sheet
II. Account Management Report
III. Follow-up Activities
- Drive incremental Orders from existing accounts
- Work closely with partners to understand conceptualization and recommend best and suitable listing on the platform
- Bachelor degrees in Business Admin or similar field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a E- Commerce /F & B
- Fluent in English /Arabic is advantageous
- A proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term client relationships, being able to retain the highest-value relationships is a plus.
- Driven and results-oriented
- Must be Tech savvy and have Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to the restaurant industry is a plus
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs is a plus.
- Resourceful with strong intercompany skills to be able to navigate internal complexities
- Effective communicator
- Strong work ethics and organizational values
- Strong data analytical skills; able to generate clear and actionable insights from data
- Able to set own goals with strong organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Possess menu design & engineering skills is a plus
- Prior experience in sales and business development is a plus