Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age.
Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive Will Be Responsible For The Following
Lead with Industry or Solution Sales Play
Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customer’s desired business outcomes using Microsoft technologies.
Reliably deliver on the customer’s business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformation discussions with customers through best-in-class virtual engagements.
Account Orchestration Team Manager
Orchestrating and coordinating the team,
ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving dig ita l transformation from within the enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience to lead multicultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody “we before me” and the “customer first” mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.)
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Background in large scale, multi-year enterprise change management
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Standard language for what is means to join Microsoft
- Develop landing plan including field onboarding, partner disclosure, readiness, and execution
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (commerce, co sell, membership) incorporate changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, define R&R, scope and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, support, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary change mgt KPIs/scorecard results
- Participate within the partner transformation community, share learnings, best practices