If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
- Completes assigned day-to-day tasks, of different kinds.
- May assist in preparing customer reports, Presentations etc.
- Logistics support for orders preparations, follow-up deliveries.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, and writes respective minutes and protocols.
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, and reconciles travel and expense reports.
- Answers, screens, and places phone calls, and manages in- and outbound correspondence.
- Monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Provides general financial administration services.
- Prepares accounts and invoices, monitors outstanding receivables and performs routine reports for professionals and management.
- Contributes to budget planning and monitoring.
- Maintains general financial information in the respective information system.
- Provides data for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the unit.
- Provides general qualified support for Finance Professionals and Finance Management.
Internship Duration: 4 to 6 Months ( Start date November 2021)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Commerce/ Business Administration Graduate/Undergraduate
- Able to commit to full-time Internship for a Duration of 6 Months
- Strong Computer skills ( MS Office Skills)
- Exposure to an inter-cultural environment would be an added advantage