We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of A360 Performance Manager to be based in Qatar. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategic leadership of the Service/Support Team ensuring contract management, delivery, and execution of all Assurance A360 activities. You will ensure all agreed metrics and customer interactions linked to it are met.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Provide strategic Leadership to a multi-disciplined team consisting of an FSM, CM & FOL plus Service, Projects & Support specialists dealing with complex technical equipment and a highly sophisticated range of products and services.
- Ensure the organization achieves its strategic growth objectives through attracting, developing, rewarding & retaining the necessary skills and resources in the A360 Qatar Shell GTL domain.
- Accurate planning and forecasting of business performance.
- Aggressively deploying growth initiatives.
- Partner with Project Automation and Advanced Solutions Business LOBs.
- Work with the Sales team to drive additional orders and develop/capitalize on business opportunities.
- Work with the Field Service Manager & Field Operations Leader to develop and establish an operational plan to provide the path for the operational processes i.e. Applicable CRM and SAP.
- Communication with the Customer in accordance with a contract-specific Communications Plan (supported by Stakeholder Analysis and RASCI).
- Support the Service team in resolving incidents and troubleshooting of problems (including an escalation process for the customer).
- Review system performance metrics and plan / manage accordingly.
- Oversee all major upgrades and migrations.
- Work within the Customer’s change management process.
- Serve as an approver of all significant change requests.
- Include an operational risk/benefit assessment for all significant changes (including a Risk Management Plan).
- Participate in all pre-outage planning meetings and support all On-Process Migrations.
- Review and advise the site on all project activities affecting the control system
- Ensure documentation is updated.
- Support the Field Service Manager & Field Operations Leader in developing and communicating training needs that would improve system performance or reliability (including Training Needs Analysis, Training Plan and Competency Matrix for Honeywell & Customer team members).
- Manage third-party underpinning contracts to ensure cost-effective, appropriate quality and timely performance.
- Partner with the FSM to manage the close-out of corrective actions (internal and external) by identifying the root causes and updating procedures to reflect improved ways of working.
- Ensure compliance with a contract specific HSE Plan
- Ensure that all required safety standards are understood and measured for full Honeywell compliance throughout the service business.
- Be a spokesman for Honeywell’s safety culture and promote safety always.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- A Degree in engineering or relevant job experience is preferred.
- 8-10 years in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated technical management and leadership abilities. (Conceptualise, develop and execute)
- Finance – strong understanding of Profit & Loss statements.
- Experience in Service and Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge of appropriate Business, Engineering, Field and Supply Chain principles.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation. (English)
- Broad knowledge of Honeywell products and their applications thereof.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Honeywell service applications. (Applicable CRM and SAP)