About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop custom reports and create a dashboard for Human Capital and leadership departments to support evidence-based decision-making.
- Contribute to the design and operation of models and simulations
- Capture and purify data in a consistent manner that allows it to be analyzed and transformed into valuable management information.
- Follow up on the performance of the Human Capital Department by analyzing data and reports on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Issuing performance reports to the leadership, relevant committees and stakeholders.
- Support the evaluation of the Human Capital department’s strategy and determine whether the plan is on track to achieve the strategic objectives of the HC department.
- Provide recommendations and advisory to the HC department leaders on the latest technical developments and ways to develop human capital’s practices using appropriate HC technology and innovation.
- Increase awareness of global developments in human resource technology and best practices.
- Provide appropriate recommendations for business management development based on the latest technical improvements.
- Request/Manage data needed for the analytical requirements.
- Analyzing human resources data, preparing reports and data display panels.
- Identify data sources and collect relevant data by searching for them in the HRIS or other systems.
- Design/update/support analytical applications (Reports & Dashboards).
- Using smart and modern techniques to discover data patterns and Insights.
- Delivering reports, dashboards and recommendations extracted to stakeholders.
- Support human resource strategy and evidence-based decision making.
- Provide studies/results and advisory to Human Capital business owners to support their decision-making.
- Preparing and submitting studies to develop the performance of human capital.
- Laying foundations and methodologies related to management tasks.
- Continuous development of data analysis capabilities within the organization.
- Define the digital transformation scope (Human Capital use cases only).
- Define the HR technologies that will be implemented for the scope of analysis.
- Manage the implementation of Human Capital technology.
- Minimum Experience: 6-8 years of relevant experience, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Strong analytical, presentation, Data Analysis and Data visualization skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree with a major in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Information Technology
6-8 years of relevant experience, ideally within the Financial Services industry
Strong analytical, presentation, Data Analysis and Data visualization skills.