About the job
About The Role
As a member of the Web Portal management group, the role would be responsible to manage all level 2 support and implementation activities for the team on the cargo portal. The role would also be responsible to document, analyse, test and manage the portal related activities.
- Interact with clients and project managers to gather, validate and document requirements and specifications/acceptance criteria for work items/requests.
- Manage the application backlog for new enhancement and perform a triage on defects raised. Edit pages and add, drag and drop components in Salesforce experience cloud according to business requirements.
- Assist in testing process through development of test cases, executing test cases, and coordinate bug tracking and issue management among internal and client teams.
- Document business process flows, use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage Salesforce experience cloud site users, assign roles, and manage configurations.
- Provide Level 2 support for the external customers on defects and enhancements.
- Manages all executive functions such as maintenance of user accounts, records, dashboards, and additional conventional tasks
- Continuously work to contribute to identifying and proposing new ways to improve QR cargo customer experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 4 years of job-related experience OR
- Minimum of a High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma or Equivalent with 5 years of job-related experience
- Administrator/Consultant certification on Experience Cloud
- Experience working as an Administrator or Consultant on Experience Cloud (Sales and Service preferred)
- User story documentation and Solution design document